Custom Artist Shop

Custom Artist Shop

75.00

Brooklyn Art Library is committed to creating an accessible, inclusive, and easy-to-use platform for artists to grow and evolve as creative professionals.  In addition to displaying work at our physical library space in New York, we invite participating artists in The Sketchbook Project collection to be featured on our website and online shop.

Personalized artist shops are a tool for artists to showcase, market, and sell their work.  From prints of sketchbook spreads and original pieces to resumes and CVs, we will build an online shop centered around you and your work.

PLEASE NOTE: Our Artist Tools are only available to participants of The Sketchbook Project.

Add To Cart

AN ONLINE SHOP, TAILOR-MADE FOR YOU

  • We'll design a customized artist page featuring five spreads from your sketchbook, that visitors can order as gallery-quality giclee fine art prints.
  • Includes a custom URL, high resolution (600 dpi) images of your sketchbook spreads, and an easy-to-use and secure checkout system powered by Stripe.

FROM PRODUCTION TO SHIPPING - 
WE'LL TAKE CARE OF THE REST.

  • We will handle all elements of production:  from processing orders and producing prints to shipping orders and paying out artists.  
  • Prints are premium quality inkjet prints (a.k.a. giclee fine art prints), made using smooth cotton high white 315 gsm paper and package prints with cardboard backing and plastic sleeves.

EARN SOME $ FOR YOUR HARD WORK!

  • Artists receive 70% of the profit from print sales. The remaining 30% goes towards production, shipping, and packaging costs.
  • That means that you will approximately earn the following amount per print:
    • $10 per 5 in. x 7 in. print
    • $20 per 8 in. x 10 in. print
    • $23 per 11 in. x 17 in. print
    • $58 per 18 in. x 24 in. print