A SHARED WORK space for people looking for a creative community.
Just as The Sketchbook Project collection represents creative contributors from all over the world, Brooklyn Art Library itself is home to a co-working community of artists, entrepreneurs, freelancers, and mobile professionals. Housed behind rows of sketchbooks, the Shared Studio Space at Brooklyn Art Library is the perfect place to connect and work alongside a diverse community of local creatives.
Rent includes a dedicate workspace and access to communal conference room, iMac computers, high-speed internet, and more electrical outlets than your local coffee shop has to offer.
28 Frost Street, Brooklyn NY 11211
8AM - 10PM, 7 days a week
$500-$675 per month
Month to month (60 day notice to cancel)
- A spacious studio that is shared exclusively with 3 other artists
- Dedicated work areas for all members
- A quiet, informal space to work
- Access to the world's largest collection of sketchbooks
- Mini-fridge stocked with free water, coffee, and La Croix
- Free use of our private meeting room
- Couch for soul searching
- Unlimited prints
- Coffee, water, and La Croix
- Desk, chair, and unlimited inspiration
SPACE IS LIMITED, APPLY BELOW!
Tell us a bit about yourself! Since space is limited, we're only accepting applications for those who are committed and excited to be a part of our co-working community. We will reach out if there is availability and you seem to be a good fit for the space; when full, we will add you to a waiting list.